Fast, Safe, cost-saving
Keep your winter operations flowing profitably with our professional steam heating services. Our crews are available at a moment's notice to thaw your equipment and minimize your downtime. Protect your operations against thousands of dollars in cumulative downtime costs with economical deicing and heating service agreements.
- Save an operator 2300+ hours of winter downtime per steam unit
- Prevent the use of torches and other hazardous methods
- Avoid costly downtime with an ecomnomical service agreement
- 100% dry steam unites eliminate moisture buildup and mud
- Thaw frozen equiptment in minutes not hours
- OSHA compliant professional steam heating.
Service you can trust
Newkota has earned a solid reputation for providing innovative, safe, and efficient equipment rentals and services to the oil field industry. We take extreme pride and ownership in every project.
- Two 200-foot steam lines for multiple operations.
- 400 feet of steam line total to get to any area of your location.
- Units are mobile as well.
- 1,200 gallon tanks on each unit.
- Pumps and hose to fill tanks from any point on location.
- Intrinsically safe “Rough Neck” heater that runs off our steam.
Place the heater anywhere to keep everything running very warm. (Chem Van, Wellhead, Pop off and transducer, etc.)
- Wrap frac iron, any pipe/lines with our steam lines to prevent freezing.
- Heat the wellhead and attach steam wand to keep it heated well above 100 degrees.
- All units also have two wash guns, a degreaser gun and a wet steam wand.